Halloween Candy Buy Back Program
BridgeMill Dentistry is very happy to be participating in the annual Halloween Candy Buy Back Program. This national program provides a number of great benefits, the most important of which is expressing our appreciation to U.S. troops stationed throughout the world. Since the program’s inception, dentists have shipped over 130 tons of candy to service men and women who put their lives on the line to protect the freedom we have here.
The program is simple and fun. Here’s how it works…
- Bring in your leftover candy to our office on Monday 11/4 and Tuesday 11/5.
- We weigh your candy on a super cool Halloween scale.
- You earn $2 for every pound of candy, plus a cool gift. (Cash for candy is limited to $6 per person and $18 per family.)
- We package your candy and send it to our military service men and women as part of Operation Gratitude.
- All types of candy are okay, as long as they are in the original wrapping. No baked goods please.
For more information about our program, please contact our office at (770) 704-1812 and ask for Janet. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.