Referral Appreciation Program
BridgeMill Dentistry has created a referral appreciation program to thank patients and friends who recommend our dental practice to others. Subject to the Rules & Restrictions below, every person who refers another person to our practice will receive their choice of one of the below “appreciation gifts.” They will also be entered into a quarterly drawing to win a second appreciation gift with a higher value.
Choices for appreciation gifts are:
$40 Gift Card to Las Palmas Restaurant at The Market at BridgeMill
$40 Gift Card to Starbucks
$40 Gift Card to The Movie Tavern in Roswell
$40 Gift Card to Nuevos Amigos Restaurant
Rules & Restrictions
- Referral appreciation program officially begins November 13, 2014. No referrals provided prior to that date qualify for appreciation gifts or entry into the quarterly drawing.
- There is no limit to the number of appreciation gifts you can earn for referrals that are not immediate family members of each other.
- Earn up to 3 appreciation gifts per family referred. Example: Refer a family of 3, pick 3 gifts. Refer a family of 5, pick 3 gifts.
- There is no limit to the number of entries a person can earn for the quarterly drawing. Example: Refer 1 person, receive 1 entry. Refer a family of 8, receive 8 entries.
- Referred persons must receive treatment at BridgeMill Dentistry. Scheduled appointments, consultations, and stop-ins do not qualify as a referral.
- Prior to, or at the time of setting the appointment with our office, the referred person must either complete referral source information on the Bridgemill Dentistry website form, or notify the front desk staff of who referred them. Referral information provided after the initial appointment is scheduled will not qualify.
- Appreciation gifts must be picked-up at our office within 30 days.
- By accepting the appreciate gift, recipient agrees to allow BridgeMill Dentistry the right to use the recipient’s name and picture on its online and print marketing materials.
- Referral gift choices are subject to change based on availability and other factors.